Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A trip to Estonia - March 2011 - Paul

On our trip to Estonia I experienced a lot of nice things. There were interesting and funny events during our trips.

The day we visited the old town of Tallinn with our tour guide was very interesting, because I learned lots of things about the history of Tallinn. On the trip to Viljandi I got many impressions of the landscape. And it was a lot of fun to go shopping in one of the big shopping centers with the others. We had the chance to talk to each other.

For me, it wasn´t hard to use English for communication with the others. Sometimes I didn´t know a word. Then I looked it up in my dictionary. So it was easy and fun and I learned to use many new words.

During the time in Estonia I connected with many new people and I think, we´ll keep in touch (for example on Facebook) .In my opinion an exchange between students is always good for connecting with new people.

I´ll visit Estonia in summer again. I´m on holiday in Tallinn for 12 days. I really look forward to discovering Tallinn and other cities in Estonia a little bit longer. Maybe I´ll go to Viljandi, too.

All in all, this exchange was a great experience. Everyone who likes to speak English should apply for an exchange.

Paul Maluck

No comments:

Post a Comment