Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thomas in Neukirchen-Vluyn,Germany.

My impression of the Comenius trip to Germany is good, I had a good time and a good experience. My hosts were Jörn and his family, a nice family living in Vluyn.

I learned a lot about their lifestyle in Germany and how different it is from ours.
For example: Their houses and lands are much smaller than ours, because land and houses are more expensive. But everything else I felt was cheaper, like food for instance.
The school were different too, the only had three or four lessons and the cafeteria were open all day long. Also the elementary school, middle school and high school were on the same school. I think there were about one thousand students there.

One day the whole Comenius group went to Düsseldorf, there we saw the whole city from the big Television Tower. We got to go shopping for a bit too. In the evening another day, me and Jörn joined Markus and Lukas and drove to a big mal outside Neukirchen-Vluyn. It’s probably the biggest mal I’ve ever been to.

Some other day, the whole Comenius group want for another trip again, this time to a small museum. We watched a lot of old toys and a miniature rail way track. We also went to a pancake hose, and the pancakes were delicious!

I would like to repeat that trip again!

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment